Where will Lebron James play next season

Lebron Decision  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Lebron play next season?

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, sho said:

Kyrie just said he won't sign an extension with Boston.   I can see Danny moving him and getting what he can for him.  Moving him for LBJ would be hilarious  

I also don't necessarily think keeping Kyrie is in Boston's best interest. He's a ball stopper, and they've got a core of young guys that can share the ball and still play. 

48 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I also don't necessarily think keeping Kyrie is in Boston's best interest. He's a ball stopper, and they've got a core of young guys that can share the ball and still play. 

It'll be interesting to see what they do with him this off season.   He's injury prone and high salary, not sure how many teams would want him.  

Boston will be tough next year Hayward staying healthy and that young core with all that experience.   At first glance, my choice to come out of the East next season.

59 minutes ago, sho said:

It'll be interesting to see what they do with him this off season.   He's injury prone and high salary, not sure how many teams would want him.  

Boston will be tough next year Hayward staying healthy and that young core with all that experience.   At first glance, my choice to come out of the East next season.

The old-school wars between them and the 76ers should be great in the years to come. 

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

The old-school wars between them and the 76ers should be great in the years to come. 

especially since Embiid likes to talk.  That'll just add fuel to those flames.   Add in some trash talk to an already intense series, cumbustion.  

• 2 weeks later...