Thanks_Tom RR

Aaron Williams Limited Come Fall Camp

Aaron Williams underwent shoulder surgery. He is obviously limited in lifting and other summer conditioning, and will also start fall camp with no contact.

• Plus1 1

Honestly, at this point I am getting Dismuke and Williams ready, and having Aaron as a "luxury". He is always hurt and hasn't earned untouchable by a long shot. 

• Plus1 1

I disagree. Aaron is your most proven and is the leader in the secondary. This hurts an already thin and inexperienced group more than if this was anyone else.

• Plus1 4

Safety might actually be as bad or worse as corner in the depth & talent department with Williams out. 

• Plus1 1

15 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Honestly, at this point I am getting Dismuke and Williams ready, and having Aaron as a "luxury". He is always hurt and hasn't earned untouchable by a long shot. 

This ^^^^ post seems rather accusatory, as if you seem to think he's letting himself get injured on purpose.  That may not be your intent, but that's what I am picking up as the subtext of your comment.

4 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

This ^^^^ post seems rather accusatory, as if you seem to think he's letting himself get injured on purpose.  That may not be your intent, but that's what I am picking up as the subtext of your comment.

No you’re way off.

Of course I know he’s not trying to get hurt. I know he doesn’t want to spend time on the bench because of injury. He is hurt a lot though and now at a disadvantage. Because of that, I hope we are prepping the next guy to be the starter.