Hi

5 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Thank you but I am scared to say anything to Mav. At least I can read football news and if I push my luck in here Brn may block me from reading anything.  ERN got their wish.

Look, everyone here is scared of @Mavric and we all just pretend to agree with his posts and give him +1's but I am sure he will be cool about this and help you out.  It seems like listing each recipe in a new thread is the best way to do it, I like how you do it.  I always look at them and think "I would like to try this"

36 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

All I get when trying to post new topic is a video that says posted by Target Walleye I give up.  Thx all for trying to help me 

Roxy, I guarantee you that you have not been purposely blocked from posting. Worst case is that you are having some technical difficulties that can and will be fixed. Some crazy things can happen when the board goes haywire. Give the mods time to figure it out and don't leave. Not sure what is going on with BigErn but he is NOT a mod and he has no power over what you can or can't post. I am 99.9% sure this is all some kind of misunderstanding. Just give them time to explain it and get it fixed.

4 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

But were you sending her messages to stop posting?

I sent one message asking if she could post the recipes into one topic. I was never rude and actually said I enjoyed the recipes 

I like to follow the 'new' topics on the home page, but it was hard to tell when all 5 were recipes 

2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I am so confused why I am being blamed.....I don't have access to block anyone 

@Comfortably Numb @The Murphinator

I don't know what was happening Ern.....? All we had to go off of was what Roxy was saying. It was all rather confusing. I don't think she was blocked at all from posting, more likely just having some technical or "operator" issues. No idea why you were being blamed. But I think it's all good now.