****Official Alliance of American Football Thread****

GSG

Just now, GSG said:

As soon as we get 4 more people I will start it. Unless we want to stop at 4, or maybe 6 teams?

Thoughts @Mavric @Hedley Lamarr ??

Yeah, I guess it depends on the format of the draft.  What is the time limit between picks?

Games are tomorrow, right?  I suppose we better get it going pretty soon.  Maybe give it another couple hours and see how many more sign up then go with what we have????

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, I guess it depends on the format of the draft.  What is the time limit between picks?

Games are tomorrow, right?  I suppose we better get it going pretty soon.  Maybe give it another couple hours and see how many more sign up then go with what we have????

Yes, 2 games tomorrow at 8 PM ET.

The draft page doesn't really say anything about time per pick :dunno

there isnt any time per pick, draft based on who signed up and in what order it looks like. So GSG you will have 1st pick regardless and Mav will have 2nd and me 3rd. Once your pick is up it is suppose to email you and let you know. So at minimum we can get the first 3 picks done now and wait for a 4th. All I know is we gotta get through all those rounds before tomorrows games lol 

19 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

there isnt any time per pick, draft based on who signed up and in what order it looks like. So GSG you will have 1st pick regardless and Mav will have 2nd and me 3rd. Once your pick is up it is suppose to email you and let you know. So at minimum we can get the first 3 picks done now and wait for a 4th. All I know is we gotta get through all those rounds before tomorrows games lol 

Here's what it says on my draft page:

If new people join the league, the draft picks will be automatically rearranged, so you might not want to do this until your league is full. Changing this will wipe out any draft picks your league has already made. Only do this if your draft hasn't started yet.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, GSG said:

Here's what it says on my draft page:

If new people join the league, the draft picks will be automatically rearranged, so you might not want to do this until your league is full. Changing this will wipe out any draft picks your league has already made. Only do this if your draft hasn't started yet.

so far the only arranging it has done is add the newest person behind the person that signed up before them...how many people we gonna get this sucker too? With people getting off work soon it should help. Would really suck to not be able to finish draft before games though too in the event some people blow us off lol 

3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

so far the only arranging it has done is add the newest person behind the person that signed up before them...how many people we gonna get this sucker too? With people getting off work soon it should help. Would really suck to not be able to finish draft before games though too in the event some people blow us off lol 

That's why I'm thinking if we get 2 more teams, then I'll just delete the invite links and we'll just go with 6 teams