****Official Alliance of American Football Thread****

GSG

Guessing this is how the Salt Lake Stallions ended up with so many Huskers:

I only heard of a draft for quarterbacks. How were other players assigned?

Three ways. First, the league figured out the top 30 NFL-producing colleges over the past 10 seasons (USC is No. 1), and gave each team three high-producing schools. Then they gave teams up to 30 other area schools in a certain range to pull allocations from.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25900439/everything-need-know-first-alliance-american-football-season

1 hour ago, GSG said:

This is vintage Mike Riley offense

Also: Keith Williams sighting. Did he Uber or Lyft to the stadium?

On the sideline?   Nvm.  Just saw him as well.  I had no idea he was coaching let a lone in this league. 

Alonzo Moore is playing great tonight.  Well whaddaya know.  Looks like Mike Riley is gonna get the W.

Mike-Riley-Happy-Balloon_2.png

57 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

So, what do you think of the AAF so far?

I'm interested. The production was good and the game seemed exciting. The only worry I have are the miscues on offense I saw on my game (San Diego vs San Antonio) . The offenses are gonna need to be good if these league is gonna work long term. 

31 minutes ago, tuxedodragon said:

I'm interested. The production was good and the game seemed exciting. The only worry I have are the miscues on offense I saw on my game (San Diego vs San Antonio) . The offenses are gonna need to be good if these league is gonna work long term. 

It is a good idea. It will help us get through offseason without NFL or college football.