Sign in to follow this  
The Murphinator

S Josh Sanguinetti [Indiana - Signed LOI]

HUSKERBOARD PREDICTOR  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Heck, bring all three of those guys.  We can sure use the BB talent as well.   Make a 5 fer.  Im sure there are a couple other good athletes that play baseball, track, etc.  Heck maybe a VB star there as well.   They can ride share or heck charter a plane home now and then with the other FL kids.  

why not make it a 7 fer with a couple fresh cheerleaders

• Plus1 1

14 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Heck, bring all three of those guys.  We can sure use the BB talent as well.   Make a 5 fer.  Im sure there are a couple other good athletes that play baseball, track, etc.  Heck maybe a VB star there as well.   They can ride share or heck charter a plane home now and then with the other FL kids.  

The heck you say....

• Plus1 1

I love this kid's tape. He has tremendous ball skills, and looks to be very instinctive. His forty time doesn't scare me. Think of him as the Xavier Watts of Florida. Once you turn on the tape, your eyes tell you he's plenty fast. Josh looks like a hell of a football players, and we need guys like this.

4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Who do we want to focus on this weekend that we told a mid grade 4 star to come another time?

I'm guessing it's more about scheduling and the early game time.  He might have been a guy that wouldn't show up till after kickoff.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Who do we want to focus on this weekend that we told a mid grade 4 star to come another time?

Ty Robinson for sure. Dru Mathis and Myles Farmer are becoming a big deal too it's starting to seem.

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm guessing it's more about scheduling and the early game time.  He might have been a guy that wouldn't show up till after kickoff.

I think this is a large part.