12 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Okay, so I have a YouTube channel and I want to finally start putting content on it.

One of the things I want to do, is be able to play my PS4, record my play, and record my reaction as I am playing, and then upload that to my YouTube channel.

So my question is: How do people do that?  (Like on those numerous YouTube react videos.)

It can be a spendy thing if you want good quality...

• PS4 Pro
  • Elgato Game Capture Card 
  • Blue Yeti Mic
  • PS4 Camera

'You then have to edit the content you recorded on your PS4 which also takes quite a bit of time. It is easier to download OBS and stream, but it is hard to get viewers

11 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

It can be a spendy thing if you want good quality...

• PS4 Pro
  • Elgato Game Capture Card 
  • Blue Yeti Mic
  • PS4 Camera

'You then have to edit the content you recorded on your PS4 which also takes quite a bit of time. It is easier to download OBS and stream, but it is hard to get viewers

So what I would also need is tech help getting it set up.  Hmmm, I might wanna think about this as it does seem like it would be fairly spendy.  But there might also be less expensive shortcuts--lime using a built in laptop camera in place of a stand alone camera.  Would have to judge picture clarity though.  Still, this is something I am pretty sure I want to do.