Primeknit A1 uniforms

Has anyone heard if the Huskers will be getting the Primeknit A1 uniforms they used in the 2018 US Army All American game? I am tired of seeing the tire tread variations over the years and these seem to be somewhat of an upgrade in looks. Adidas has done a lot of things right, unfortunately their football uniforms hasn't been one of them. What do you guys think, like the new style?

2018-Army-adidas-Primeknit-A1-Uni-East-4.jpg

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Believe you, but don’t see what you’re talking about in that article.

The new adidas Primeknit A1 Football Uniforms are at the forefront of design and innovation, providing players the perfect blend of style and technology for elite performance. The new adidas Primeknit A1 Football Uniforms will be featured on several adidas collegiate programs for the 2018-19 season, including Arizona State, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kansas, Louisville, Miami, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Rutgers and Texas A&M.

I like that these uniforms are named after sh*tty steak sauce, though I can't articulate why.

• Plus1 2

Definitely an improvement, but I still don't understand why Adidas insists on having such busy textures on their uniforms. Nike uniforms look good, even when they don't, because they're incredibly smooth and sheer with just the perfect amount of very very subtle texture to the fabric.

6 hours ago, Landlord said:

Definitely an improvement, but I still don't understand why Adidas insists on having such busy textures on their uniforms. Nike uniforms look good, even when they don't, because they're incredibly smooth and sheer with just the perfect amount of very very subtle texture to the fabric.

I was asked to be the spotter for the HS football announcer. Never doing that again until they change the uniforms.  Blue camo with dark blue numbers.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Vianni Versace........

10 hours ago, Landlord said:

Ladies and gentlemen I give you,  Gianni Versace.........