Fall Camp

1 hour ago, boach_clack said:

Looks like Gebbia is working harder and Adrian Martinez looks smooth and comfortable.  I like the number of reps they are getting, makes the whole team better from top to bottom. 

Yeah, I wasn't quite following you at first either.  But I agree.  It seems like it's always been the knock on Gebbia that he doesn't have the strongest arm.  And it sure looks like that's probably the case from that video.  Just looks like he's having to really work to get his whole body in on those throws.  Not the worst problem to have but probably just not as strong as a guy like Martinez.

8 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, I wasn't quite following you at first either.  But I agree.  It seems like it's always been the knock on Gebbia that he doesn't have the strongest arm.  And it sure looks like that's probably the case from that video.  Just looks like he's having to really work to get his whole body in on those throws.  Not the worst problem to have but probably just not as strong as a guy like Martinez.

To be fair, the first couple clips that are side by side, the WRs are running completely different routes. The remaining videos, you largely can't see where the WRs are, so I'm not sure there is any real conclusion to be drawn. 

• Plus1 3
11 minutes ago, theknife said:

To be fair, the first couple clips that are side by side, the WRs are running completely different routes. The remaining videos, you largely can't see where the WRs are, so I'm not sure there is any real conclusion to be drawn. 

Looker like Gebbia may have been throwing out routes or at least some sort of comeback.  Not routes you want your QB to have an effortless motion on.  Want him firing that pig skin out there 

• Plus1 1