Jordy Leaving Nebraska

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Maybe I am wrong and Jordy sees that Heinman will get more minutes than him.

Brady H is not ready for this level of play. He has height, but would get owned by 5’s in the B10. He at times can get his outside shot flowing, and that is good, but jut not ready IMO.

18 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

Brady H is not ready for this level of play. He has height, but would get owned by 5’s in the B10. He at times can get his outside shot flowing, and that is good, but jut not ready IMO.

I know what he is like, I watched him play.  I even questioned his work ethic.   On the other hand, I know he has been working out all summer.  I will wait to pass any further judgement until I see him play.   

Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

Not sure if Ed Chang helps our height issue. He is only 6'7/180 pounds.

That being said, if you look at who we are recruiting I think we are targeting more slender guys who can run the floor.

was just referring to the slew of guys that we could've added late but "didn't have a scholarship available" for. 

Plus I think Miles has realized going forward we're going to play small with the tallest guy on the floor being like 6'9/6'10 and athletic. Agreed about slender guys that can run the floor. 

4 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

was just referring to the slew of guys that we could've added late but "didn't have a scholarship available" for. 

Plus I think Miles has realized going forward we're going to play small with the tallest guy on the floor being like 6'9/6'10 and athletic. Agreed about slender guys that can run the floor. 

We had a spot open for Chang. We now have 2 spots open.

I just dont think we were that interested in him and potentially vice-versa.

That being said, I agree we have failed to get local guys on board. I would have taken a flyer on Chang and maybe a few others because honestly they couldn't be worse than Thor, Nana or others.

Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

We had a spot open for Chang. We now have 2 spots open.

I just dont think we were that interested in him and potentially vice-versa.

That being said, I agree we have failed to get local guys on board. I would have taken a flyer on Chang and maybe a few others because honestly they couldn't be worse than Thor, Nana or others.

The Thor addition still blows my mind

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

The Thor addition still blows my mind

Especially with how McVeigh basically failed.

I havent heard anything about Thor that makes me think he was a better option then quite a few Nebraskans.

Even though I have been negative about Nana I could see that turning around. The Thor thing just gives me no hope.

2 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Especially with how McVeigh basically failed.

I havent heard anything about Thor that makes me think he was a better option then quite a few Nebraskans.

Even though I have been negative about Nana I could see that turning around. The Thor thing just gives me no hope.

And Fuller fits in this category as well. 

I think Nana could (will?) make a jump this year. He has the tools to do it. I don't see anything with Thor that gives me any reason to think he will ever contribute anything meaningful at Nebraska.