Huskers And The 2019 NFL Draft

• 4 months later...

I know, it's not even Christmas yet.  But, teams and seniors that are now gone are working towards draft day already.

I like this comment about Ziggy.  I have to think that the improvement of the strength program is what has allowed this improvement.  At 235, those moves take one hell of a lot of leg strength.  He should get at least a chance at the next level.  It's going to be interesting to see how far he goes.

Also, Ziggy should be a prime example to show recruits what our S&C program along with the coaching and scheme can do compared to other staffs.  

• Plus1 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

37 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Morgan. Ozigbo will probably be picked somewhere between rounds 4-6. Morgan probably round 2 or 3

If morgan is to go that high he will need to test off the charts.  He is usually ranked somewhere between 20th and 30th wr in the draft.  Usually puts you later in the draft.  

• 3 weeks later...

As Ozigbo's biggest booster on this board (I know here are handful of others as well), this is disappointing that he is not even invited to the combine to work out and give the scouts a close look.  I presume the players still have some opportunities to work out privately and or during scout visits to NU etc but still, you'd think he would atleast be given a chance.

I was hoping we'd get to see a 40 time and a few other measurements atleast.  Making the NFL is always tough and there are plenty of RBs out there that have had more successful careers and lots more carries, etc.   I feel, however, that Devine.

Stanley ought to get drafted IF he runs a great time but I am not sure he has the kind of NFL speed they really expect.   '