Huskers And The 2019 NFL Draft

Stanley and Devine not getting drafted is all about the previous coaching staff and nothing to do with their skills.  I feel really badly for them.  Imagine where they'd go in the draft with 2-3 years in Frost's system.  Really sad.

On a different level...NO one drafted?  Makes even 4-8 look like a miracle!

• Plus1 2

48 minutes ago, NowledgeableFan said:

This is why Scott Frost said the program was in worst shape than he thought it would be in.  A complete rebuild.

Agree with this.  We have had lack of coaches and players for awhile and not too surprised it manifested this way in the draft.  I hate watching Iowa and Wisconsin guys get picked all over the place.  The good news is we are turning the corner and will be excited to see some Huskers go high in the draft in the future.

At the end of the season I was concerned about the talent we lost. Obviously I was wrong since the football experts at the highest level saw nothing special in our seniors. I need to check and see how much of the pre-Frost roster is still here. I wonder how much of the problem was talent assessment and how much was poor development.

1 minute ago, MichiganDad3 said:

At the end of the season I was concerned about the talent we lost. Obviously I was wrong since the football experts at the highest level saw nothing special in our seniors. I need to check and see how much of the pre-Frost roster is still here. I wonder how much of the problem was talent assessment and how much was poor development.

I think it was poor development more than anything, although the talent assessment wasn’t all that great either. 

1 hour ago, NowledgeableFan said:

This is why Scott Frost said the program was in worst shape than he thought it would be in.  A complete rebuild.

No S&C, no coaching, no development, no accountability........No wonder we had no one drafted.  Frost inherited a complete dumpster fire.  I feel bad for the team, the state and fans who had to sit through mister .504 and his pathetic a$$ed attempt at coaching.  At least the kids got ice cream and Werther's originals...

• Plus1 2