Twitter:

247 Composite: 

Rivals: 
247: 
ESPN: 

Highlights

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recruiting/boys-basketball/remember-matthew-mors-name-creighton-was-his-first-d-i/article_ad3634aa-6528-5c04-af15-20b9ad42c89b.html

Mors has made an unofficial visit to three schools — Creighton, South Dakota and Wisconsin. He’s planning more.

“I think all of the schools that have offered me I will get to their campus at some point in the fall,” the 6-foot-7, 218-pound sophomore said. “Iowa and Purdue are two that I am planning on going to in the fall also.”

Nebraska offered Mors on Friday night after coach Tim Miles saw him play for his South Dakota Attack AAU team in Wichita, Kansas, at Mullen’s High Profile Invitational.

“I was very excited ... it was my first Big Ten offer and they are a really great program,” Mors said. “Most people don’t think of Nebraska as a basketball school, but that can change.”

Mors will take his time with the recruiting process and has no timetable for when he’d like to make a commitment, saying he’s not even close. In the meantime he is working to improve his all-around game.

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

13 hours ago, Mavric said:

Liked his visit.  Got to see all the facilities and like the fans at the game.  Visited Creighton today.

Scored 41 points in a varsity game ..... when he was in 8th grade.  Was over 1000 points as a freshman.

Averaged 24 and 6 last year (freshman year)

good God....

• 2 months later...