Ohio State Domestic Violence Saga

Urban Meyer's Future  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Seems like the prevailing opinion in the media is that Meyer is gone but it's just haggling over if tOSU can fire him "with cause" or if they're going to owe him his full buyout.

Of course it is, the entire story is framed that way. It isn't newsworthy otherwise. 

I think a lot of people will be disappointed in how this all ends.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

f*** the guy with the Me Too sign.

Dj8r6NOXgAIKQto.jpg

Why, you think he's hot or something?  

I mean, he doesn't float my particular boat, but hey, it's 2018. Whatever gets you going--not gonna judge. 

37 minutes ago, Michiganball said:

Wow that crowd, those cliche slogans, America what has happened to ye.

Let's not discuss what happened to America here...that would be better served as a Politics thread. 

On 8/5/2018 at 7:19 PM, Hans Gruber said:

So you're trying to tell me that both Urban Meyer and Gene Smith knew/suspected that Zach Smith was beating his wife, but only Gene Smith will be fired?

I think that's highly unlikely. Ohio State knows it can find another good coach. It's easier for the, to just make this whole situation go away.

That is a very distinct possibility. Maybe not the likely one, but very distinct. 

23 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Why, you think he's hot or something?  

I mean, he doesn't float my particular boat, but hey, it's 2018. Whatever gets you going--not gonna judge. 

Let's not discuss what happened to America here...that would be better served as a Politics thread. 

It's nothing political, just curious what lab they were cloned in and how genetic drift works. All in on science here.

The thing that bothered me the most is she reached out to her own parents and did not get support. While it's wrong I get OSU trying to get her not to talk, Earle Bruce and company visiting her to dissuade her from reporting, but her parents?  Damn.

it reminds me of Nicole Simpson.  Multiple police calls with no arrest and her family telling her to stay with OJ because he was funding there lifestyle and gave them a Hertz business.

• Plus1 4