Ohio State Domestic Violence Saga

Urban Meyer's Future  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This situation is rapidly turning into trying to watch a drunk hobo run a 3 card monte game.  At first you look on in bewilderment as to what is going on, then you get confused as to what exactly is happening followed by feeling a little bit dirty about watching the whole thing and then finally giving up and going to get some nachos.

• Plus1 4
55 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

This situation is rapidly turning into trying to watch a drunk hobo run a 3 card monte game.  At first you look on in bewilderment as to what is going on, then you get confused as to what exactly is happening followed by feeling a little bit dirty about watching the whole thing and then finally giving up and going to get some nachos.

yummmmy - nachos

• Plus1 1

Hmmm so a journalist who graduated from Ohio State and has written 4 books about Ohio State including one with a foreword from Urban Meyer publishes this report. This feels like victim blaming/shaming to me. Urban not only fired Smith, but admitted he knew something happened in 2015. Not to mention a judge granted a restraining order against Smith and those aren't easy to come by. Domestic Violence is notoriously hard to prosecute so the fact charges were never filed doesn't mean anything to me. This all makes me sick. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Could Herman be fired for this as well?

I don’t know if he can get fired but I don’t see how this helps Herman, dude is a rat. 

In th replies of that or a retweet, I saw someone comment how UT rumors are that Urban and Herman are feuding which led Herman to become the tipster.