Ohio State Domestic Violence Saga

Urban Meyer's Future  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/24/2018 at 8:19 PM, Dbqgolfer said:

After reading all of the comments here about OSU and Urban Meyer, seems to me that many have forgotten that we currently have a head coach who, while in college, hid in a closet while a teammate beat the hell out of his girl friend, and this same coach recently invited a former Husker back to talk to the football team; a former player was who convicted of sexual assault while playing football for the Huskers. 

I only bring this up because it seems that all of this rightous  indignation seem a little over the top.

Nice, responsible posting :facepalm:

Two or three people have pointed out the errors and falsehoods in this ridiculous post yet you ignore it, take no responsibility for the crap you posted and you haven’t corrected it or admitted you were wrong. I have no idea why you brought any of this up because it’s a load of horsesh#t and has nothing to do with any righteous indignation that may or may not being expressed in this topic. If you believe what you posted you don’t know jack about what your talking about.

• Plus1 3
12 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Nice, responsible posting :facepalm:

Two or three people have pointed out the errors and falsehoods in this ridiculous post yet you ignore it, take no responsibility for the crap you posted and you haven’t corrected it or admitted you were wrong. I have no idea why you brought any of this up because it’s a load of horsesh#t and has nothing to do with any righteous indignation that may or may not being expressed in this topic. If you believe what you posted you don’t know jack about what your talking about.

i was wrong

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, admo said:

Thought I had heard that UM was back at practice this week.  Which would be stupid for a suspension.  Any truth to that, or did I hear incorrectly during the OSU telecast slaughter last Saturday?

He was suspended through their first game.  For these next two weeks, he can be at practice all week but he can't coach during the games.

• Thanks 1
On 9/7/2018 at 9:38 AM, Mavric said:

He was suspended through their first game.  For these next two weeks, he can be at practice all week but he can't coach during the games.

Ok thanks.  Doesn't sound like a full suspension so much.  Game planning all week and with the players & coaches, but just can't be on the sideline during the games.  Gotcha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...