Ohio State Domestic Violence Saga

Urban Meyer's Future  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even apart from whatever did or didn't happen with the domestic issues.....

Who the f#&% wants to even be around a guy with this kind of attitude?  I mean, it can't be that he's gone off the deep end in the last couple months.  Personalities like this don't just show up all of the sudden.

Guy is a world-class a$$h@!e.  Yet Urban kept stringing him along until he was forced to get rid of him.

• Plus1 2

Report: Urban Meyer hid racial spat between Zach Smith, player

https://247sports.com/Article/Ohio-State-Urban-Meyer-Zach-Smith-Racial-spat-hidden-between-assistant-Trevon-Grimes-124672847/

"Trevon told his father he got into an altercation with Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith at practice. LeBron Grimes said his son told him that “Zach got up in his face and called him a ‘bitch a$$ n – – – – -’ and said, ‘I should have never recruited you.’ And then Trevon said something to Zach about him messing around with college girls.”

I am not going to defend Zac Smith but I am not really sure what Brett is trying to do with this story. 

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2018/11/98822/ohio-state-players-dispute-claim-that-zach-smith-used-a-racial-slur-in-an-altercation-with-former-wide-receiver

5 minutes ago, jaws said:

Could it be retaliation for Zach exposing his source?

12 minutes ago, jaws said:

Zac Smith is an awful human but it does seem like Brett has a personal vendetta against him.

That being said, I think initially Brett was just being a journalist. After he did his job Smith tried to come after him and so that is probably when it became more personal for Brett or more like "Ok, you want to play games, lets play games."

The whole thing just makes me feel bad for the Smith kids. Two crazy parents who are using them as pawns in their chess match.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...