Scott Frost Home Burglarized

Fru

29 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

You are wrong. 

I will personally mount the perpetrator(s) head(s) on pikes at memorial stadium when they are found. I will then make their daughter(s) stare at their heads before I force them to marry the biggest 16 year old a**hole(s) on the planet, so help me God.

I was thinking more Ramsay-Theon type.....but this will work too.

15 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Who has bigger balls, the guy who robbed the prodigal son’s house, or the guy who leaves $165k worth of valuables in a house he’s not even living in?

you know I was wondering about that - why is all of his important stuff in the house and not in the bank vault or a bolted down safe while the house isn't being lived in??:dunno

Mike Riley where where you on the night of ...:o:angry:

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/sipple/steven-m-sipple-frost-s-harsh-comments-on-riley-reflect/article_a47b0ea3-f070-54cd-a35b-7e633c06d575.amp.html

Steven M. Sipple: Frost's harsh comments on Riley reflect difficulty of new coach's task

Balance that notion with Frost’s comments last week to USA TODAY, in which the coach pulled no punches about what Nebraska players experienced under previous head coach Mike Riley.

“I have some optimism because they had an awful culture (last season),” Frost said. “They weren’t strong. They weren’t in shape. The schemes were bad last year and they still went into the fourth quarter tied with Wisconsin. They should’ve won two or three more games.

“But we’re nowhere near where we should be.”

Massive change in the program? Consider our Parker Gabriel’s story last week in which he put into perspective Nebraska’s dramatic roster turnover since Frost took over Dec. 3. A whopping 51 players have joined the program. Couple that with the fact NU has an entirely new coaching staff and, well, shocking the world might just mean going 9-3 — a record that got two Husker head coaches fired.

No wonder Frost speaks of Riley’s program in such harsh terms. His criticism is reflective of Frost’s passion for the Husker program. He’s part of the state’s fabric, a former gridiron star at Wood River High who later poured sweat and blood into the program. He has mentors and close friends who did the same. He then watched NU spiral to depths many of us never imagined possible.

Yeah, it pisses him off. It should do that.

• Plus1 3
11 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

What makes a person a bigger POS - stealing from Frost, or stealing from the Folz family while they were knowingly in Lincoln?   Either way, vigilante justice is appropriate here.

Definitely the latter. 

10 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

you know I was wondering about that - why is all of his important stuff in the house and not in the bank vault or a bolted down safe while the house isn't being lived in??:dunno

Yeah, seems really bizarre. I could understand if they were renovating just one room but doesn’t seem to be the case. I bet the Oregon Jordan’s are already on the market. 

25 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Definitely the latter. 

Yeah, seems really bizarre. I could understand if they were renovating just one room but doesn’t seem to be the case. I bet the Oregon Jordan’s are already on the market. 

Agreed the J's can probably get flipped pretty easily (full disclaimer I know almost nothing about the sneaker resale market).  As for the rings, I would assume their personalized in some way which would make selling them quite difficult.  I have no idea what you could get for them if you stripped/melted them down as I don't know what the jewel mix is.

3 minutes ago, Ulty said:

10 Oregon championship rings?

Yes, I was wondering about that too.  I could come up with 8 rings for conference titles and bowl wins while Frost was there.  I could conceivably see the other 2 rings being for Mariotta winning the Heisman and maybe a bonus ring for their 2010 season where they went 12-0?

• Plus1 1