Scott Frost Home Burglarized

Fru

49 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

There are some things that just aren't funny, even I recognize this and wishing for someone's death is most certainly in the top 3 of things that are not funny.

Still not sure if trolling.

No one was wishing for anyone’s death. It should have been obvious we were joking around.

38 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Hahahahaha!

Now who’s the one joking about this serious incident? Burglary is no hahahahaha’ing matter.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

How do you know it was more than one person?

Where WERE you that night, Moiraine?  Please speak directly into the microphone.

I was probably doing some super cool thing that people in their 30s do, like try to get the right rep up so I can create an Alliance void elf on World of Warcraft.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

So he maybe just misplaced a few moving boxes? 

I can picture the whole thing now. You get home and your house has been ransacked and you have your moving boxes all over. The first thing you think about is your most important stuff and you look all over for it and maybe the reason you can’t find it is because you have too many boxes and national championship rings are small.

1 hour ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

There are some things that just aren't funny, even I recognize this and wishing for someone's death is most certainly in the top 3 of things that are not funny.

lighten-up-francis-gif-1.gif

• Plus1 7

C'mon, you guise weren't serious about capital punishment for the perp(s)? But they stole football stuff.....from our coach....our new savior coach?  If the state won't kill 'em, can we at least remove some fingernails or something?

*Waits for Bohunk to take it seriously*

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

I’m no detective , but I’d start with any contractor or subcontractor workers.  My gut reaction when I just read about this is that the perpetrator knew who’s house it was, no one would be home and which door would be unlocked.  

That is where I would start too.  I worked over 12 years in law enforcement and solved more than a few of these.  Got to talk to every neighbor as well.  Many times neighboring houses or nearby businesses have video equipment.   They may also have seen a person or vehicle around the time of the break in. 

If the thief is dumb enough to try and pawn something it would likely not be in the state of Nebraska.  He or she would probably take it to one of the surrounding states.  If they try to sell to Husker fans they will likely get turned in because every Husker fan is going to hear about this.

No matter what I pray they catch the thief and they spend a lot of time in jail!!