Scott Frost Home Burglarized

Fru

Just now, knapplc said:

Whether it's real or someone goofing around, odds are they're going to get a visit from LPD (presuming they're local).

As long as they can find them. If they're not a moron they could've masked their ip when they listed it.

I really hope it's really them. That'd be hilarious. And I want Scott to find out who it was so they don't have to worry as much.

11 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

I’m no detective , but I’d start with any contractor or subcontractor workers.  My gut reaction when I just read about this is that the perpetrator knew who’s house it was, no one would be home and which door would be unlocked.  

I kind of thought that too but they apparently came through unlocked garage which makes me think some loser who had seen the const. going on and just hung around/scoped the place well.

6 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

I kind of thought that too but they apparently came through unlocked garage which makes me think some loser who had seen the const. going on and just hung around/scoped the place well.

That could be what happened as well.  I'm assuming this is a higher-end neighborhood.  If so, these houses generally have security cameras, outdoor motion lights/sensors and security alarms at the bare minimum.  So you really couldn't be sure no one was living there unless you cased the place for days, which would draw attention.  Why would you risk encountering one of the aformenitoned security measures or a dog, etc. unless you knew it was unoccupied and any security systems would be disabled or not yet functioning.  Id'd wager on an acquaintance of a worker being the culprit.  They probably got together Thursday or Friday and had some beers or smoked some weed and the worker said something like "guess who's house were working on now...there's no security and the garage door is/or will be unlocked".  I'm just speculating on all this.  Criminals aren't very intelligent though, so who know how much planning actually took place.  Hopefully LPD catches the guy(s) soon and this can get resolved.