Scott Frost Home Burglarized

Fru

Ok guys, I call first dibs on joking about this in reference to a game this fall.

For example (hypothetically): "I can't believe Nebraska only scored 14 points at Michigan. Maybe Frost misplaced his offense in those garage boxes too."

Laughter and anger ensue while Hans Gruber sits on a beach earning 20 percent.

• Plus1 1

On 7/31/2018 at 12:11 PM, Timotheus said:

Is anyone else hung up on the fact that Scott Frost owns a Nintendo Wii? Can anyone really imagine him coming home from a long day at the office and firing up Zelda: Twilight Princess?

This is how I unwind from a long day at the office. 

20 minutes ago, knapplc said:

:D

They actually tried to sell them online. Kids are dumb.

Also, I didn't know the price tag was up to $50k in shoes. That's a felony right there. If the culprits are otherwise good kids the prosecutors will let them plead that down to a misdemeanor, because we don't need to jail 17-year-old kids over a dumb prank, but on the face of the current charges, that's a huge penalty.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

They actually tried to sell them online. Kids are dumb.

Also, I didn't know the price tag was up to $50k in shoes. That's a felony right there. If the culprits are otherwise good kids the prosecutors will let them plead that down to a misdemeanor, because we don't need to jail 17-year-old kids over a dumb prank, but on the face of the current charges, that's a huge penalty.

I don’t think prank is the correct term here.

• Plus1 5