Scott Frost Home Burglarized

Fru

20 years seems appropriate if not light to me.  Someone willing to break into another person's home and steal what they have worked to earn has no place in our society.  Lucky they didn't break into someone's house when they were home.  Who knows how that goes down?  Does someone die?  

• Plus1 2

"Faces up to..." rarely means what it appears to mean when journalists talk about potential sentences. The maximum sentence is just there as a reference point but these kinds of things almost always get negotiated down. Even if he somehow managed to secure a 20-year sentence, he could be out in 10 with good time.

I'd be surprised if this buffoon spends anymore than 3-5 actually behind bars.

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

20 years seems appropriate if not light to me.  Someone willing to break into another person's home and steal what they have worked to earn has no place in our society.  Lucky they didn't break into someone's house when they were home.  Who knows how that goes down?  Does someone die?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Be that as it may, even if that was a fair sentence, if he was rich/powerful (ignoring that he probably wouldn't need to steal people's s#!t lol) he'd get a fine and 2-3 years probation. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1