Scott Frost Home Burglarized

Fru

1 hour ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

There are some things that just aren't funny, even I recognize this and wishing for someone's death is most certainly in the top 3 of things that are not funny.

lighten-up-francis-gif-1.gif

• Plus1 7

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suspects 1 through 13...  

This is why Nebraska still needs the death penalty.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

There are some things that just aren't funny, even I recognize this and wishing for someone's death is most certainly in the top 3 of things that are not funny.

good thing nobody is doing that

C'mon, you guise weren't serious about capital punishment for the perp(s)? But they stole football stuff.....from our coach....our new savior coach?  If the state won't kill 'em, can we at least remove some fingernails or something?

*Waits for Bohunk to take it seriously*

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

I’m no detective , but I’d start with any contractor or subcontractor workers.  My gut reaction when I just read about this is that the perpetrator knew who’s house it was, no one would be home and which door would be unlocked.  

That is where I would start too.  I worked over 12 years in law enforcement and solved more than a few of these.  Got to talk to every neighbor as well.  Many times neighboring houses or nearby businesses have video equipment.   They may also have seen a person or vehicle around the time of the break in. 

If the thief is dumb enough to try and pawn something it would likely not be in the state of Nebraska.  He or she would probably take it to one of the surrounding states.  If they try to sell to Husker fans they will likely get turned in because every Husker fan is going to hear about this.

No matter what I pray they catch the thief and they spend a lot of time in jail!!

Just now, knapplc said:

Whether it's real or someone goofing around, odds are they're going to get a visit from LPD (presuming they're local).

As long as they can find them. If they're not a moron they could've masked their ip when they listed it.

I really hope it's really them. That'd be hilarious. And I want Scott to find out who it was so they don't have to worry as much.