Jump to content
The Maudfather

2018 Alternate Uniforms Thread

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

We got rid of the stripes on the pants. I'm good. 

 

Same, but I wouldn't mind if we wear the striped pants once every year or two as a throwback though. Just often enough to remind people how much better no stripes looks haha.

 

I'd like a road version of last year's throwback too, and a road version of the 62 throw back too. I don't think it would hurt anyone's feelings of we wore those every year or two.

 

If I had to guess on this year's alternate it would be that we aren't getting one, or based on Frosts daily wardrobe, I'd say that we're finally going to have a straight forward black-out uni. That guy only wears black lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk what you mean by angst. I think our striped pants look good, but our plain pants just look miles better than with stripes. Simple as that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oade said:

 

Same, but I wouldn't mind if we wear the striped pants once every year or two as a throwback though. Just often enough to remind people how much better no stripes looks haha.

 

I'd like a road version of last year's throwback too, and a road version of the 62 throw back too. I don't think it would hurt anyone's feelings of we wore those every year or two.

 

If I had to guess on this year's alternate it would be that we aren't getting one, or based on Frosts daily wardrobe, I'd say that we're finally going to have a straight forward black-out uni. That guy only wears black lol.

 

 

I think he's just wearing black during practices to stand out from the players, as are the rest of the staff most of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

We got rid of the stripes on the pants. I'm good. 

We officially removed the pant stripes from our regular uniforms? Can anyone confirm this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, C-4 said:

We officially removed the pant stripes from our regular uniforms? Can anyone confirm this?

 

Yes. It's here somewhere:

 

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, Moiraine said:

Shawn Watson tagged your mom

 

Verduzco might be the QB whisperer but Watson is the MILF whisperer

 

5012d1c3c15e3.preview-620.jpg

 

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

I did legit think for a minute though that it was a Maryland uni, which is sad.. For Maryland.

 

terrapins.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...