WR Hubert Anyiam

I am sure he is a nice prospect, but is he really a necessity at this point? Prince Akumura sounds like about the same prospect, only better than this kid. I'd rather save a spot for Patin and another OL prospect.

I don't think we need one either but, this staff has been after that one, fast WR for some time now. For whatever reason they think they really need this. I don't think saving a spot for Patin does us much good, he is not coming here imo. We are not taking anymore OL's this year so we don't need to save any spots for that (it has been said that we only wanted two OL's and we got them from AZ, plus we just got a walk-on and on top of that we already have two for next year). The only position I would like to see a commitment from is DL. Davis may not qualify, Townsend will have a tough time qualifying, and after losing our entire DL we need to get some depth there quick.

Wish list:

No one else decommit

Peters (SEC bound)

Cole (wants to play WR we want him for DB, probably won't come here because of that)

Perry (probably will stick with Thug U commitment)

One of the WR's (the guy who just visited or this guy).

Patin

And we're pretty much done.