Sign in to follow this  
FaithfulHusker

MaxPreps Truth About Trinity

OK. This helps me understand more about Maurice's situation. I was thinking Euless Trinity, not Deion's latest private athletic high school. There were a lot of issues with his Prime Prep Academy in regards to instructor certification......in Texas......so I'll just leave that here. Texas is known for many things. High standards for instructors or private learning institutions isn't one of them. He keeps trying to create a Texas version of that agent run academy in Florida, except without the world class tutors. More like Uncle Rico teaching sociology class.

• Plus1 2

Someone doesn't look like the others....can't wait to see what 'Cali' can do for Nebraska. Being 6'1 he is a good receiving threat out of the backfield too. Kid has the shakes 

23 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Someone doesn't look like the others....can't wait to see what 'Cali' can do for Nebraska. Being 6'1 he is a good receiving threat out of the backfield too. Kid has the shakes 

He has all the potential in the world.

Maurice has the chance to be elite at Nebraska, especially after an off season with weights. 

• Plus1 1