The Trump Economy

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Yep. If there’s a recession it will be because the fake news liberal mainstream enemy of the people media purposely reduced consumer confidence to try to rig the election against Trump. 

(Not that I think Trump would be solely to blame or even a major cause. I just know they will say they are 100% blameless and that it’s the Democrats’ fault).

No doubt about it. And the part in the parenthesis is the worst part about it. It's not all his fault, but the way he acts makes it seem like things are all his fault he just wants to make it seem otherwise. If he could just be honest I think it would work out better for him but what do I know. 

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Yep. If there’s a recession it will be because the fake news liberal mainstream enemy of the people media purposely reduced consumer confidence to try to rig the election against Trump. 

(Not that I think Trump would be solely to blame or even a major cause. I just know they will say they are 100% blameless and that it’s the Democrats’ fault).

Isn't that how the GOP seems to be operating lately? Rack up the debt, tank or almost tank the economy and then blame the Democrats for it?

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

Isn't that how the GOP seems to be operating lately? Rack up the debt, tank or almost tank the economy and then blame the Democrats for it?

Lately? Theyve been doing it since before WW2. Great depression anyone? And yet, people still vote them in...

I mean, ive been following politics more closely for about a year now and it took me about a day to realize republicans are a joke. 

16 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Probably one of the most annoying things to me about this administration is Trumps magical ability to never do any wrong. No matter what is said, done or is happening, Trump is doing a great job and everything is perfect. It's such a bulls#!t facade that it makes taking anything he does seriously. I mean if you can never admit being wrong I have to assume you are wrong more than you are.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Congratulations, you guys! You made it! You're rich!

The tax cut got eaten up by my rise in health insurance alone.   What the govt 'gave' into one hand, was quickly grabbed by the insurance companies from the other hand.

Funny, I don't feel rich. :dunno

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Just bought my first yacht. Now im poor again. 

If you think you're poor now just wait until you've had it a few years. Talk about a never ending expense...I didn't know flushing money down toilets was a hobby of yours, but I suppose the cash changes people:lol::lol:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

If you think you're poor now just wait until you've had it a few years. Talk about a never ending expense...I didn't know flushing money down toilets was a hobby of yours, but I suppose the cash changes people:lol::lol:

Well I was wiping my a$$ with hundreds right after tax season, so I guess it kinda was a hobby. Oh well, until next April...

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Congratulations, you guys! You made it! You're rich!

Also,  Joseph Goebbels  wants to thank Mr Trump for reading his book on propaganda.    Last night on PBS TV I saw an interesting documentary created by Rick Steves (the travel guide guy who actually is a political historian as well - which I didn't know). It was about the rise of fascism and Hitler in Germany,  He talked about the modern nationalism movements happening in various countries today (hinting that it is occurring in the USA now also)  and warned that it could happen again and it could happen here.  He revealed Hitler's playbook and I see a lot of similarities of disinformation, lies, etc coming out of this WH.    I think Trump has the playbook on his night stand. 

• Plus1 1