The Trump Economy

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

If you think you're poor now just wait until you've had it a few years. Talk about a never ending expense...I didn't know flushing money down toilets was a hobby of yours, but I suppose the cash changes people:lol::lol:

they say the 2 happiest days in a boat owners life are the day he buys the boat....and the day he sells that damned thing

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It’s starting. Trump and Fox News are already blaming the left for causing the future recession by talking about it.

To a certain extent I think there is some truth to this. Not the left being responsible, but the self fulfilling part. When companies and people start bracing for a recession, you have no where to go but into a recession. Production goes down so hourly employees are getting less money. That means less money to spend on good creating less demand for products.

12 minutes ago, ZRod said:

To a certain extent I think there is some truth to this. Not the left being responsible, but the self fulfilling part. When companies and people start bracing for a recession, you have no where to go but into a recession. Production goes down so hourly employees are getting less money. That means less money to spend on good creating less demand for products.

Yes I know. But I still think it’s stupid to say talking about it caused the recession. Companies (including the one I work for) were preparing for it before the media started talking about it. They track lots of things including the same things the media reports on before they report on them. Whatever factor that plays, it was going to be played regardless. Maybe the media sped it up slightly but imo they certainly won’t have caused it.

20 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It’s starting. Trump and Fox News are already blaming the left for causing the future recession by talking about it.

dear leader is never responsible for anything bad.  and anything good that happens is all because of him.