BTN Bus Tour

43 minutes ago, shyndy said:

Want he higher on us last year and low onnus the year before?

Well, this video (along with it's lone comment on the youtube page) did not age well at all.  Sunshine and roses.  We had an impressive QB, infusion of energy from the new DC. Good running backs or something or other, with offensive and defensive schemes that would give us the best chance to win.  And a bunch of other fiction.

• Plus1 3

16 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Well, this video (along with it's lone comment on the youtube page) did not age well at all.  Sunshine and roses.  We had an impressive QB, infusion of energy from the new DC. Good running backs or something or other, with offensive and defensive schemes that would give us the best chance to win.  And a bunch of other fiction.

They said some more negative stuff during the full thing. I remember it but only vaguely.

43 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

They said some more negative stuff during the full thing. I remember it but only vaguely.

One thing i do remember from the longer one was about how Mike Riley wanted to have the team run the ball more "because the most successful B1G programs ran it well", and if they didn't run the ball much, it meant he couldn't.  (Something along those lines),   Seemed to me like an excuse not to try that hard and give up, but that's all in the rear view now, so... 

On 8/9/2018 at 6:40 PM, Dilly Dilly said:

Wow, in hindsight, you can really see how casual that practice/culture really was from those clips.

• Plus1 4

53 minutes ago, OH HSKR FAN said:

What time will they air our special Monday (ET)?

If the following is true from their website, ours is currently listed for the 18th, and nothing for the 20th for the tour.  They will have a few other NU content -- some of our "classic" games, something about the 1994 team, etc, but the tour itself seems like it's Iowa day by itself.

http://btn.com/shows/.  --- Selected August 18th. (Default time for me was ET so 3 pm CT)

4:00pm

B1G Football & Beyond

The BTN Bus Tour travels to Lincoln to check out practice under first year head coach Scott Frost and the Huskers

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, Oade said:

Wow, in hindsight, you can really see how casual that practice/culture really was from those clips.

And how the count on that bowl appearances billboard hasn't changed...