BTN Bus Tour

I just looked up the BTN TV schedule.  It says our episode will air Saturday at 5pm Central.  It will also air several more times later in the evening if you can't catch it then- 7:30pm, 9pm, and 11pm all on Saturday.  It also looks like it will air Sunday morning several times.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Hilltop said:

I just looked up the BTN TV schedule.  It says our episode will air Saturday at 5pm Central.  It will also air several more times later in the evening if you can't catch it then- 7:30pm, 9pm, and 11pm all on Saturday.  It also looks like it will air Sunday morning several times.

BTN.com and Charter channel guide has the first airing listed at 3:00 pm central on Sat. August 18, 2018.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:13 PM, BIG ERN said:

Lol extreme. Most streaming services are actually probably only $20/month cheaper than the basic cable package that comes with BTN

Nope.  Went from $180/month for cable and internet with Spectrum to $40 for Direct TV now for streaming and $40/month for internet with AT&T.

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, ohiocornhusker said:

Nope.  Went from $180/month for cable and internet with Spectrum to $40 for Direct TV now for streaming and $40/month for internet with AT&T.

$180 for cable and internet? Seems real steep. I pay $130/month and get 80g internet and all the channels besides HBO. I would assume your DTV will go up at some point. Again, I'm okay with paying extra for non-steaming TV. 

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

$180 for cable and internet? Seems real steep. I pay $130/month and get 80g internet and all the channels besides HBO. I would assume your DTV will go up at some point. Again, I'm okay with paying extra for non-steaming TV. 

DTV Now is locked in at the price you start subscribing. The only up charge they've added is an additional $5 for the cloud DVR. Plus when I signed up I got a free Apple TV.