Post-Practice Presser - August 6

Let's put this full quote (linked above) in this thread:

Former Nebraska coach and AD Tom Osborne was at practice this morning in Lincoln. Osborne was largely absent from the complex under the previous staff, even giving up his suite last year for home games. Safe to say, his presence is felt. "When Tom Osborne comes out to practice, I know I'm at my best," defensive coordinator Erik Chinander said. "Even if I'm having a little down day, I look over and see him, I'm like, ‘Oh, boy, here we go.' I know I've gotta crank it up. It's one of those feelings you get that you can't let that guy down — what he built here, what he created, for me to take an off day when he's there, it can't happen."

A lot of people have been worried about our DL, but I keep telling people: we've got the guys, they just need to be allowed to make plays instead of just taking up space!

• Plus1 5
23 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Seven of Nebraska's 12 opponents scored above their season average against the Blackshirts.

One third of our opponents (Ohio State, Penn State, Minnesota & Iowa) scored more than two touchdowns MORE against the Blackshirts than their season average.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Last I saw the media didn't really have a schedule.  Looks like maybe defense will be Mondays, Offense another day with Frost by himself.  

You're talking about a thread with links to each day's info?  That could be done.

Definitely do a different 1 each date because the comments will muck it all up.  Just add the date in the title and maybe we can let the previous days die out unless something big happens.  It's a pain in the butt to constantly think new stuff is happening when it's just someone making a comment about a previous news happening.  Take the JoJo thread for example, numerous people, including myself, though he was injured again thanks to the title.

• Plus1 2