UCF Transfers Tre Neal & Noah Vedral’s impact on 2018

I listen to these NU sports reporters questions on YouTube videos and think they have to be the lamest “journalists” in the world. Their questions are so shallow and so cliche.

Frankly, I think two of the most important (significant) additions to the team are Noah Vedral & Tre Neal. They are potentially like having two additional assistant coaches in helping the Cornhuskers learn SF’s system on both sides af the ball, but there are no probing questions regarding their roles or what they bring to the table.

thoughts?

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Actually reporters have asked not only the coaches, but players as well, about those two...so...

:dunno

This.

However, they are major additions and having one on each side of the ball is huge.  The guys are doing well right now, but even in 3 weeks when they've got even more practice, the tendency to revert back to old habits in times of high stress is very real.  These guys can help at the two QB positions (S is QB of this defense) when the are thrown to the wolves.

57 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

This.

However, they are major additions and having one on each side of the ball is huge.  The guys are doing well right now, but even in 3 weeks when they've got even more practice, the tendency to revert back to old habits in times of high stress is very real.  These guys can help at the two QB positions (S is QB of this defense) when the are thrown to the wolves.

Yep.

• 3 weeks later...

19 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

my God some people are acting like this is a disaster. It’s not ideal but from what I can tell our starting QB hasn’t been injured yet.

Totally agree.

Unless I'm missing something, in addition to Masker, Andrew Bunch is still on the team. 

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

Not sure that's going to work. 

In practice, this is supposed to be there to protect the player and give them an opportunity to play at a school when coaching changes are made.

Nebraska made the decision to not pursue this....oh wait....until they needed him.

Not sure the NCAA is going to look at this the same way as other situations.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not sure that's going to work. 

In practice, this is supposed to be there to protect the player and give them an opportunity to play at a school when coaching changes are made.

Nebraska made the decision to not pursue this....oh wait....until they needed him.

Not sure the NCAA is going to look at this the same way as other situations.

They did pursue it. They just let up at some point.