The Omarosa Chronicles

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You buy that nonsense? That column does everything possible to exaggerate the importance of those indictments and engages in serious ridiculousness to try to pin their crimes and efforts to the campaign and to Trump.

If you don't like that article, I can pull up 100 more that use the same facts.

That's the thing about facts. They're true no matter where you hear them.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

If you don't like that article, I can pull up 100 more that use the same facts.

That's the thing about facts. They're true no matter where you hear them.

And I can find 100 more that point out how little anything Mueller has found has to do with Trump or the campaign. Based on what we know at present, there’s no evidence of collusion or obstruction.

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Have you ever played around graphing software? You can make a graph show anything you want by manipulating the data and how it’s presented. Explain the NYT story I quoted. Explain how economic growth has exploded under atrump after being tepid under Obama. Explain how the growth numbers under Trump were mocked as impossible by Obama.

Did you really go there?

• Plus1 3

Is a big NAFTA win for Trump in the works?

Regardless of whether one agrees with Trump’s negotiating tactics, Orava said, if the administration can land a good agreement on a new NAFTA, “it will validate their approach to U.S. trade policy is effective and generating results and worthwhile.”

Analysts who have been closely monitoring the talks say that U.S. and Mexican trade officials are working out details and that a deal still could unravel. No issue has occupied as much time as NAFTA’s auto rules. Cars account for the biggest trade among the three countries, and Trump and other critics blame NAFTA for the U.S. trade deficit with Mexico and the loss of domestic manufacturing jobs.

NAFTA’s current rules specify that at least 62.5 percent of the content of cars come from North America to qualify for zero tariffs; anything lower than that threshold subjects a vehicle to a 2.5 percent duty for cars and 25 percent for trucks and sport utility vehicles.

The understanding with Mexico would raise the regional-content level to 70 percent or higher and set a similar rule of origin for steel and aluminum in vehicles. The new rules also would include language aimed at having more cars and parts produced by workers who make wages well above the average low rates in Mexico. The hope is that more jobs would stay in the U.S. and that European and Japanese automakers would source more parts in the U.S. to avoid the tariffs.

Lawyer Ujczo said those changes and a broader deal on NAFTA will play very well to Trump’s base. “It would be political gold going into the midterms,” he said.

https://pilotonline.com/business/consumer/article_599976db-fea0-540a-a95b-6e3e924fc1a0.html

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

And I can find 100 more that point out how little anything Mueller has found has to do with Trump or the campaign. Based on what we know at present, there’s no evidence of collusion or obstruction.

Have you ever known a time when the Congress was voting unanimously on bills that made statements against the president before?

Are they all part of the deep state or fake news?

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Its funny how you didn't reply the other day when I showed you Trump was guilty of conspiracy by knowing about the Trump tower meeting(something he has admitted) and not reporting it(should be easy enough prove that) 

So what do you have to say about Trump breaking that law among many others while in office related to the fact he still hasn't divested from his business. And what about his taxes he said he would release that every other president in the history of the united states has done, yet he still hasn't? Do you not care about law and order?

• Plus1 1

So Omorosa ... amiright?

Ric & others that are more in line with supporting the current administration ... how do you feel about the most recent taped disclosure about the campaign using small dollar donors contributions to pay monthly stipend to former Trump employees from the WH.  Some of which were fired?

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think they were involved in illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign and were colluding with the Russian Government via the Fusion GPS connection and the Clintons via her connections in the Obama Regime to find dirt on Trump to prevent him from getting elected. Once he shocked the world by being elected, they shifted focus to undermining his legitimacy and trying to get him impeached. 

Don’t we wish we had a president that respected law enforcement?

41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don’t we wish we had a president that respected law enforcement?

Or women?

Or muslims?

Or african americans?

Or the citizens of Puerto Rico?

Or gold star families?

Or third world countries?

Or mexicans?

Or political foes not in his party?

Or the media?

• Plus1 3
12 hours ago, knapplc said:

Understand that they are trolls. Simple as that.

Why? Because they don't fall in line with yours and others views? Maybe they are saying that for every "factual" piece of evidence that people pull up opposing their view. That they can pull up just as many supporting it. The devil is in the details. Rank and file is neither healthy nor is it beneficial. Sometimes the field of neutrality and open mindedness is the one  to run on. Sitting in one endzone or the other isn't the way to go, more people need to be able to stand on the 50 yard line and look towards both endzones. 

Footballeze speaking :lol:

• Plus1 2
50 minutes ago, hskerprid said:

Why? Because they don't fall in line with yours and others views? Maybe they are saying that for every "factual" piece of evidence that people pull up opposing their view. That they can pull up just as many supporting it. The devil is in the details. Rank and file is neither healthy nor is it beneficial. Sometimes the field of neutrality and open mindedness is the one  to run on. Sitting in one endzone or the other isn't the way to go, more people need to be able to stand on the 50 yard line and look towards both endzones. 

Then post your facts.

Truth is truth. BS is BS.  If you have a problem with the facts I post, show me I'm wrong.

But if you're basing your stance on a belief, then this isn't the place for that. 

Beliefs are fantasies. 

Facts are facts. 

The most open-minded thing is bald fact.  Show me I'm wrong.  If not, then kindly stop trolling me.

You've quoted and responded to me twice.

Show me how the facts I'm posting are wrong.  If not, kindly stop quoting me.  Because I invested HEAVILY in defending you when the posse came for you about your avatar.  I spent hours and hours that I had no reason to spend defending you.  Why?  Because the fact was, your avatar was doing no harm.

And yet, despite that, here you are. Calling me out. 

Fact is, I don't appreciate that.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, hskerprid said:

Footballeze speaking :lol:

That isn’t what is happening here. We are talking about economic data. We have someone basically claiming that 1+1 isn’t 2. Sometimes people are just wrong. I’m tired of people thinking everyone’s opinion matters and we should be polite. We are talking about facts here. If someone says 1+1 isn’t 2, they are just wrong.

We have someone saying that a graph being truncated and only showing a tiny portion of the end of the data to make it look like a large growth rate or unemployment decline is the same thing as showing all of the available information. It’s utterly ridiculous.

I believe that is what Nebfanatic was talking about and what knapp is replying about. When you have someone denying basic numbers that anyone who graduated high school should be able to understand, you hope that it’s trolling because the alternative is worse. Chopping up parts of a graph of percentages or counts is done by people who are hiding something and/or trying to make themselves look better.

• Plus1 3