2020 PG Zaire Wade

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:35 PM, B.B. Hemingway said:

I would love for this to become a 'Freezing Cold Take', but....

there is no way in hell one of the top recruits in the country is going to come to play basketball at Nebraska.

Still feel good about this statement?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

12 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Zaire also has transferred to Sierra Canyon in California to play with Bronny James

Yea that High School team is going to be loaded. I bet we have a chance with Zaire but in the end, he probably goes somewhere else. Of course, a roster spot could open up for him but I still have a feeling he will go to a bigger name school toward the end of the cycle. I hope I am totally wrong on this one. 

7 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Yea that High School team is going to be loaded. I bet we have a chance with Zaire but in the end, he probably goes somewhere else. Of course, a roster spot could open up for him but I still have a feeling he will go to a bigger name school toward the end of the cycle. I hope I am totally wrong on this one. 

Yeah I heard that Michigan is the favorite due to the hiring of Juwan Howard but they have not officially offered yet. Miami is a sleeper tho.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...