Avery Roberts

Unfortunate, if true.  

Sometimes it’s hard to see how much you can improve if you follow a (good) coach’s advice.  Indeed, the changes a coach asks may be difficult and initially make you feel like you are taking a step back.  I (think I) understand where his mind is and hope he pushes through it, and stays here.

Just now, Moiraine said:

Kind if the opposite of when Riley got here and we lost basically the entire starting D Line. 

Absolutely correct that line was set up to be monstrous.  I don’t care what anyone says that team was going to be really good if Bo wasn’t fired.

• Plus1 1

Good attrition in that they wouldn’t have been contributors. Definitely agree there.

But the 2015 and 2017 classes have taken some major dings. If Avery Roberts transfers, that 2017 class drops to around 60 in recruiting rankings with only 12 or 13 recruits left on campus. Our staff has done a good job replacing those numbers but it will be a work in progress in my opinion.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Avery Roberts