Final Vote - who takes the 1st snap at QB?

Who takes the 1st snap at QB?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the 1st snap at QB?

• Tristan Gebbia
    • Adrian Martinez

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/25/2018 at 04:59 AM

11 hours ago, theknife said:

Obviously, this photo is proof the situational scrimmage resulted in Mick being chosen as the starter following practice today.  

UMNAWBDRHJWSBNQ.20180823162442.JPG

My athletic dept insider sent me a media guide a few days ago. Today I sent him a thank you note with this pic and said we'd figured out that Mick had been named the starting QB. He replied, "Everyone says Martinez, so it’s probably Gebbia." 

• Plus1 1

On 8/23/2018 at 8:54 AM, Hilltop said:

I think the guys voting for Gebbia are the same people who bet against Nebraska on game days.  Either way they will be happy crowd.  I think deep down most of us feel Martinez is the guy who will be leading us in the future championships.  I like them both but deep down really hope it's Martinez.

This is such a turd take, seriously dude

• Plus1 6

I am amazed that (as I type this) nearly 70% of this board's voters got suckered by this coaching staff's motivational games to vote Gebbia.

Frost's offense needs “guys that can win in space” and that includes his quarterback. I have no doubt that, as he said in today's presser, he can adjust his offense/playcalling to work with any kind of quarterback. But I also have no doubt what kind of quarterback he prefers to run his offense, and it is the one he went after hard within hours of winning the Peach Bowl against Auburn.

6 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

But I also have no doubt what kind of quarterback he prefers to run his offence, and it is the one he went after hard within hours of winning the Peach Bowl against Auburn.

Just as food for thought, in his full post-practice interview today he essentially said the winner of the battle will be the guy that creates the fewest mistakes and makes good decisions.

So if that's Gebbia, Gebbia will be the guy.

I do think it'll be Martinez, just as a complete guess.

2 minutes ago, FTW said:

Frost is at RUNZA right now thinking it over. I heard when he finishes his French fries, he'll have made up his mind. I'll report back if he finishes the French fries.

Pic or it didn't happen. 

5 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

I am amazed that (as I type this) nearly 70% of this board's voters got suckered by this coaching staff's motivational games to vote Gebbia.

Well, all I know is, everyone who voted for Gebbia is really attached to their choice and is going to throw a massive tantrum if it doesn't happen. Like... it'll be obscene. I mean, it's not a vote - it's a demand.