Final Vote - who takes the 1st snap at QB?

Who takes the 1st snap at QB?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the 1st snap at QB?

• Tristan Gebbia
    • Adrian Martinez

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/25/2018 at 04:59 AM

10 hours ago, admo said:

Either or will be fine.  They are both young and raw.  One of the two will eventually be better.  It does not matter who.  I am just grateful for both.  Just a great pre-season feeling to have right now. 

Come Michigan, road games and cold weather, and things will not always be so perfect.  Let's just support this position and hope it goes well. 

I am with you. We have so little information it is impossible to determine who is best. Unlike Callahan and Riley, I am certain that Frost will have the best QB for the team on the field. That may mean that more than one QB gets significant playing time for a few games.

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

They are doing that practice tonight at 7:45pm that's open to the students, so maybe he will announce it before/after.

My money is on before. This will be an Akron-focused practice and it won’t be doing the team any favors to give your starter fewer reps.

12 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

My money is on before. This will be an Akron-focused practice and it won’t be doing the team any favors to give your starter fewer reps.

I'm kind of annoyed I didn't think about it before ('cause I've been waiting for the news all day). But I had forgotten they were doing the practice tonight until about 5 minutes ago. And for whatever reason Zarachias's post didn't register with me.

I've been playing Oregon Trail to pass the time and so far ScottFrost has not died or even gotten sick or injured.

9 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

if it is martinez, i hope gebbia sticks around for at least this year.  i think they both will play.

Where is he going to go where he gets a better chance to show off his skills in a High Potency offense? Running QBs have a higher likelihood of getting dinged and it only takes one game to make an Impression. Ask  Tua Tagovailoa.

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I'm kind of annoyed I didn't think about it before ('cause I've been waiting for the news all day). But I had forgotten they were doing the practice tonight until about 5 minutes ago. And for whatever reason Zarachias's post didn't register with me.

I've been playing Oregon Trail to pass the time and so far ScottFrost has not died or even gotten sick or injured.

How many buffalo has he killed?

• Plus1 1