2019 Walk-On Class

7 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Did walk on's have to "commit" before the last few years?  

Not that I recall.  Probably partially due to the commitments being a bigger deal all across the board and it's just trickling down and partially due to we're putting more emphasis on recruiting them earlier so they are kind of announcing they are going to UNL as opposed to an FCS school.

I thought I saw something on here once about Dylan Kautz from Norfolk Catholic. Does anyone know if he is even being looked at. I've seen the kid play a few times and he is fast as hell. Not real big and played in C-1 and this year C-2 but I would think he would get an offer to walk on. 

35 minutes ago, skers83 said:

I thought I saw something on here once about Dylan Kautz from Norfolk Catholic. Does anyone know if he is even being looked at. I've seen the kid play a few times and he is fast as hell. Not real big and played in C-1 and this year C-2 but I would think he would get an offer to walk on. 

I thought he might get a look as well.  I'd be in favor of that.

But he wasn't on the attendee list for last night.  Could have been a scheduling conflict but I haven't heard of any interest in him.

47 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I thought he might get a look as well.  I'd be in favor of that.

But he wasn't on the attendee list for last night.  Could have been a scheduling conflict but I haven't heard of any interest in him.

I looked him up and all I can find is rivals shows an offer from Chadron State and Sioux Falls. Woodhead was unwanted and went to Chadron so I guess he has that.