Martinez it is

1 minute ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

McKenzie Milton is listed @ 5' 11" & 185# and he seemed to get by OK last year in HCSF's offense so I think AM will get by just fine. If AM can even approach that level of efficiency I'll be elated. 

But he didn't play against the Big Ten where they eat children for breakfast and floss with telephone cables.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, dvdcrr said:

Gebbia looks scrawny.  This is the new NU.  Take that weight room stuff seriously or your spot belongs to the dude next to you with pipes.

I'm 99% sure he did take it seriously, and also this was taken at the spring game. There are some people who have a lot of trouble putting on weight.

• Plus1 3

It seems to me that Frost's number one concern with TG is his size. He wants him to get bigger and stronger. I don't think he was that impressed by him with off-season workouts however, AM was able to bulk up and do exactly what HCSF wanted.

Martinez definitely does not look like a typical true freshman. Add to that people have said he is super cool under pressure, has great football IQ, we might have something special there. Let's just hope the kid has an O-Line to protect him this year.

• Plus1 1