Official Depth Chart

11 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Frost’s offense is complex in that he will run similar plays out of different personnel groupings.  He wants to be able to run and pass out of 2 TE’s and 2 RB sets, just as he would with 4 WR’s and 1 RB set. That can’t be said for the offense under Riley and Langsdorf.  

That can be said for a lot of Riley....Never a fan of Langs.  Finally we have a staff that will be playing chess not checkers.  Frost and Co are pretty slick.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, FTW said:

Not surprised by most of the starters. Ozigbo definitely is surprising for sharing co no. 1 spot but this is a RB by committee is it not?

It shouldn't be surprising he has been with the top unit trading with Bell for the last 2 weeks, no one took me seriously, but it was true. 

• Plus1 2

On 8/26/2018 at 8:57 AM, brophog said:

I'm very hopeful that this is a different Ozigbo. However, who else would have that spot? Guys like Washington and Jones have to get up to speed. Any of the rest of the group, ie the other returners, would have surprised us even more than Ozibo. So, I'm hopeful he's a new man and this isn't a default type positioning.

If it was default positioning there wouldn't be an 'OR' between Bell and Ozigbo.

• Plus1 1
56 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

If it was default positioning there wouldn't be an 'OR' between Bell and Ozigbo.

Frost still said they'd name a starter, but they'll rotate heavily based on need. Sounds like how they did it last year where a lot of guys got an opportunity early. 

5 hours ago, brophog said:

Frost still said they'd name a starter, but they'll rotate heavily based on need. Sounds like how they did it last year where a lot of guys got an opportunity early. 

Sure, but the coaches wouldn't put the 'OR' in the depth chart if Ozigbo was just another body. Unless Bell is also just a default as well, I suppose.

3 hours ago, Pedro G said:

Did I see that Byron Reimers is the second wide receiver, tied with Jarron Woodyard, behind Stanley Morgan? Is Reimers fast enough to be a threat, or is he just a possession receiver to be used as a big target on third and long?

That's probably the most curious spot on the depth chart, because they're so positionless in how they use their receivers. I didn't expect it, I thought when they gave him his scholarship they were just going to find a way to get him out there situationally. Whatever it means, that depth chart placing insinuates he will be used a lot more than I thought.