Akron Week Pressers

Mavric

4 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Huskers.com will work if you disable any ad/pop-up blocker you have. Which, there aren't any ads or pop-ups, but.... it finally did the trick for me. 

I literally did this seconds before I read your post but thanks. Good for those out there who may run into the same issue though!

14 minutes ago, rocketlb said:

I tried the Journal Star's stream, it is having the same issue...which leads me to believe it is an issue with the university's microphone/sound equipment.  Just goes to show how broke the UNL athletic department truly is. haha 

Edit: They fixed in right after I posted this...You're welcome! ;) 

I’ve noticed the mic needing to be replaced for like the past 4 weeks +

2 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I love the confidence of the OL. I get the feeling that this team is pissed off about the last 3 or 4 years, and Akron will receive a beat down.

What more could a true freshman ask for other than an experienced pissed off OL that knows they didn't play up to their ability last season? I think Adrian will be just fine behind our line.

Just now, Mavric said:

Wow, what do I know? But IMO, it would be a selfish thing to leave or transfer when the season is about to start. One ugly play for Martinez and the backup is in. I think we would be ok with Bunch and Masker but honestly, Gebbia would be a better option.

This reminds me of the Eric Crouch situation but in this case, sounds like Gebbia got beat for the job fair and square.