Tristan Gebbia

Even though Frost has not coached his first game at DONU yet, I think we're better prepared for this than any time in recent memory.

Frost knows the importance of a larger roster and a high number of reps in practice.  We also have a dedicated quarterbacks coach with decades of experience.

All will be fine.  If called upon, I'd be confident Bunch could perform.

42 minutes ago, TopNDoorsOff said:

I still think we will watch Gebbia on Sundays

There's football on Sundays?

26 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

This is probably wrong since it makes too much sense- when we “release” Gebbia scholarship Bunch can get it.

Too late for this year, the scholarship is burned.

Just now, NoKoolAidForME said:

I hope AM isn’t run into the ground prior to the conference schedule (yes I felt this way before the Gebbia transfer). Don’t want him banged up against Akron and Troy and not be healthy for the end of September and beyond. 

I don't think Martinez will run the ball a lot, unless it's needed.  Frost will pick and choose the appropriate games to run Martinez more often.

1 minute ago, NoKoolAidForME said:

I hope AM isn’t run into the ground prior to the conference schedule (yes I felt this way before the Gebbia transfer). Don’t want him banged up against Akron and Troy and not be healthy for the end of September and beyond. 

I wouldn't worry about that; Milton averaged less that 10 carries a game last year. 

• Mavric changed the title to Tristan Gebbia