*** 2021 Recruiting ***

On 1/14/2019 at 9:34 PM, suh_fan93 said:

Yeah I remember that last play going viral.  Crazy.  Seems like he's got great feet and a good arm.

This kid will be a real deal.. But take in mine his whole damn offense is D1 players also lol.. He has the #1 2020 Running back, #1 2021 Wr.  This team is loaded from top to bottom. He probably wont lose another high school game.

• Fire 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

I usually wait until one class is signed before starting the list for the next class.  But it seems like we have a lot of 2021 kids visiting already so why not now?

Again, this is guys who have visited or listed Nebraska in some sort of Top X list.  I'm probably missing some but this is what I have so far.

Current Scholarships/Commits

QB - Peter CostelliDematrius DavisSantino Marucci
RB - Javion HuntCornelius Shaw
WR - 
TE - AJ Rollins
OT - Teddy Prochazka, Trey ZuhnHenry Lutovsky
OG/C - 

NT - 
DE - Ryan Keeler, Jeffrey Bowie
ILB - Jaden Harrell

OLB - TJ Bollers, Travion Ford, Ethan DownsSeth MalcomLandon JacksonDylan Brooks

CB - Avante Dickerson
S - Bryce Stephens

ATH - Denzel Burke

Edited by Mavric
Updated
  • Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2019 at 11:11 PM, Mavric said:

I usually wait until one class is signed before starting the list for the next class.  But it seems like we have a lot of 2021 kids visiting already so why not now?

Again, this is guys who have visited or listed Nebraska in some sort of Top X list.  I'm probably missing some but this is what I have so far.

Current Scholarships/Commits

QB - Peter CostelliDematrius DavisSantino Marucci
RB - Javion HuntCornelius Shaw
WR - 
TE - AJ Rollins
OT - Teddy Prochazka, Trey ZuhnHenry Lutovsky
OG/C - 

NT - 
DE - Ryan Keeler, Jeffrey Bowie
ILB - Jaden Harrell

OLB - TJ Bollers, Travion Ford, Ethan DownsSeth Malcom

CB - Avante Dickerson
S - Bryce Stephens

ATH - Denzel Burke

what happened to jacob garcia? is he no longer a realistic possibility for QB? i understand your criteria for adding to the list and being a legacy recruit isnt part of it. just curious about his recruitment since he, iirc, was one of the first offers at qb for 2021.

9 hours ago, desertshox said:

what happened to jacob garcia? is he no longer a realistic possibility for QB? i understand your criteria for adding to the list and being a legacy recruit isnt part of it. just curious about his recruitment since he, iirc, was one of the first offers at qb for 2021.

He isn't really interested in Nebraska.  Probably going to Miami

2021 WR Simms Ready To See Memorial Stadium Atmosphere in Fall

“Yes, I got to talk to about all of the offensive coaches,” he said. “I really enjoyed talking to everyone. They showed a lot of love.”

It’s always fun to be in Memorial Stadium for prospects and being there for camp and checking out campus does make Simms want to come back in the fall. He said that he will “most definitely” be back in the fall because it’s a great atmosphere to be around.  If his high school, Derby, sounds familiar it’s because that’s where 2020 offensive lineman Alex Conn attends as well. Simms says the pair has talked about the Huskers.

“Yeah Alex is also being recruited and we talked about if I got offered by Nebraska both of us committing together,” Simms said.

When it comes to picking up that offer from the Nebraska, Simms said there have been talks about that. 

“Yes sir, they said when September 1 comes around and I’m eligible they would potentially like to offer me.”

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...