*** 2021 Recruiting ***

2 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Going into 2022 season we would have:

Hickman: RsSoph (if he moves back)

Fidone: Soph

Carne: RsFr

Rollins: RsFr

Then whoever we recruit next class that would be showing up that fall as a TrFr. 

Looking at the projected above depth chart, I would encourage taking 3 this class (if they are the right 3). If you don't you're going to have to look Transfer/Juco, might need to anyway. 

Makes sense, I thought we had another guy in there somewhere but clearly not. I guess I've just been disappointed in how the Sr/Jr/Jr trio of Stoll, Allen, and Rafdal has worked out. But that probably has more to do with all of those guys being better fits in a different offense as inline blockers/safety valves than the fact that there's 3 of them.

On 8/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, Atbone95 said:

But the roster limits aren't the point. 

Say you're a HS DB right now. Nebraska should look pretty attractive with 3 senior starters set to graduate from the DB room. But now they'll all be here next year. One more year you're almost guaranteed to redshirt. Why come here?

Plus the kids who were freshman this year are still freshman next year so you have a double size freshman class.

In a completely shocking turn of events, there has now been enough attrition that they will be able to take a full class this cycle.  

They got credit for losing Gray and if they get credit for losing Francois they could even take 26.

Not sure if they might try to save a spot or two for next year as the numbers might get crowded.

• Plus1 1