Huskers To Wear Alternate Uniforms For November 10- Illinois Game

6 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Ha hope not for an obvious joke.  Moraine doesn't seem to have thin skin.

Back on topic.  I don't remember a year that the alternates were a surprise... Seems weird they aren't letting the fans see the designs ahead of time.

Maybe it's by design.  Frost seems to play somethings closer to the vest.  Or maybe they aren't finalized yet.  Seems every year we've gotten a sneak peek at shoes/uniform's etc prior to the drop.

17 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Why do you hate America?

This has 9 up votes?

Some of my most witty crap has like 2 up votes and yet (jokingly)questioning someones love for America gets 9?

No wonder Trump won. I am just going full patriotic on every post from now on since I am only in it for the up-votes.

by the way... I LOVE AMERICA... BACON.. BEER... ummm... FIREWORKS... SHORT SHORTS!

• Plus1 3

Just now, Landlord said:

Well, you got me. Apparently I had blotted those out of my memory forever. Until now. So, thanks.

No worries lol. I found myself tuning in halfway through the Riley era only to tune back out. Haven't felt this kind of enthusiasm for a long time since maybe the 2010 season. 

On 8/30/2018 at 5:26 PM, Fru said:

Not to mention it goes against US Code for respecting the flag

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. 

Hey! Rocky wore the flag on his (erstwhile Apollo’s) shorts, and he defeated communism. We’ve all been liberated from those archaic rules and our hearts are on fire for America!!!

...except for Kid Rock. The flag rules still apply to him. Until Janet Jackson’s breast is exposed.

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

This has 9 up votes?

Some of my most witty crap has like 2 up votes and yet (jokingly)questioning someones love for America gets 9?

No wonder Trump won. I am just going full patriotic on every post from now on since I am only in it for the up-votes.

by the way... I LOVE AMERICA... BACON.. BEER... ummm... FIREWORKS... SHORT SHORTS!

Either people is dumb or they thought you was joking.

I assumed you were joking in order to protect my feelings.

12 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Ha hope not for an obvious joke.  Moraine doesn't seem to have thin skin.

Back on topic.  I don't remember a year that the alternates were a surprise... Seems weird they aren't letting the fans see the designs ahead of time.

I was surprised at the 2002 uniforms. Surprised somebody ok'd them.

• Plus1 1