*** Official Akron Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, Moiraine said:

I honestly don't care at this point. Last time we played Akron I listened on the radio and I survived.

That said you'd think BTN would jump on it and could get some quick agreements together with some advertisers.

If I'm Bill Moos, that's the first thing I'm doing. I'm calling Jim Delany.

Just now, MichiganDad3 said:

SOme network would jump on it. There is nothing on TV on Sunday morning. This is a great chance to get ratings.

They'll have people working overnight to get something arranged but as of right now it would be a non televised game. Everyone gets paid, it's just that the ones losing the most are the fans of both teams.

Just now, FTW said:

They'll have people working overnight to get something arranged but as of right now it would be a non televised game. Everyone gets paid, it's just that the ones losing the most are the fans of both teams.

You are wrong! The zip fans benefit greatly. They will not have to watch their team get an epic beatd own and complete humiliation.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Akron checked out of the hotel, and they said no hotels have room. This game will be cancelled as they will be flying home to Ohio.

Uh, if they weren't flying home 'til tomorrow (which is what I heard), where were they ever gonna stay? If they're flying now they may not get past the airport.

• Plus1 1