What did we learn? - Game 1 - Akron

Moiraine

56 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

Am I the only that feels a little more unsure about next week's game since we missed out on this game?

Yes. Not having a game for our freshman QB and other young players on the team along with running totally new systems on offense, defense and STs is rather worrisome to me. I've always heard your biggest improvement is between the 1st & 2nd games. Plus CU looked pretty good against a dreadful CSU team.

I'm curious about what the betting line will be for the CU game. Could we be the dogs? It wouldn't surprise me.

• Plus1 2

53 minutes ago, Zacharias said:

We learned we obviously need to build a steel lattice cage around the stadium that will disperse the lightning around it in order to negate future potential lightning storms. 

We shall call it the THUNDER DOME!

This is the most sensible thing I've heard. +1

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Zacharias said:

We learned we obviously need to build a steel lattice cage around the stadium that will disperse the lightning around it in order to negate future potential lightning storms. 

We shall call it the THUNDER DOME!

Can’t we just get BEYOND thunder dome?

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, jsneb83 said:

Am I the only that feels a little more unsure about next week's game since we missed out on this game?

No. This fiasco is causing me to reduce my projected number of wins by 2. IMO the CU game wasn't that big of a concern, if we would of had this warm up game against Akron, but now it very likely could be a loss. I really don't want the first Frost era game I attend to be a loss and I sure don't ever want to lose to CU. So this pretty much sucks.

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

No. This fiasco is causing me to reduce my projected number of wins by 2. IMO the CU game wasn't that big of a concern, if we would of had this warm up game against Akron, but now it very likely could be a loss. I really don't want the first Frost era game I attend to be a loss and I sure don't ever want to lose to CU. So this pretty much sucks.

I kinda think the same.  CU got to work on some bugs,we got to sit on our butts, we may lose because theres not much to work on, we didnt get a chance to work.

• Plus1 1