can we get a gofundme for a retractable dome?

BoSolich

6 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

No. This is the first time a game has been cancelled due to weather. There is no need to make a rash decision based on something that rarely ever happens.

just because it hasn't happened in a long time doesn't mean it can't happen again next year or the year after that.

i know a lot of people who wasted a lot of time and money to be here tonight, and their night was ruined. a retractable dome is the only solution that could have avoided this disaster. 

it's at least worth talking about.

1 minute ago, BoSolich said:

just because it hasn't happened in a long time doesn't mean it can't happen again next year or the year after that.

i know a lot of people who wasted a lot of time and money to be here tonight, and their night was ruined. a retractable dome is the only solution that could have avoided this disaster. 

it's at least worth talking about.

Or we could have pushed the start time up to 2:30 and avoided the mess all together. We do not need a retractable roof.

• Plus1 1

39 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

tonight could easily have been avoided with a retractable dome. 

add up callahan, bo, and riley's contracts and we could probably have afforded one.

I'm not an engineer or a construction expert, but I think it would cost considerably more than those three contracts.