Fall-out from Cancellation

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

Really sorry to hear that. And really sorry to say I think your chances of a refund are less than 1%

I'd be curious to know how that all works.  I know someone with season tickets that sold them at the last minute due illness.  Wonder if those people who bought it feel they should get a refund.  No good answer either way I guess.

5 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

I'd be curious to know how that all works.  I know someone with season tickets that sold them at the last minute due illness.  Wonder if those people who bought it feel they should get a refund.  No good answer either way I guess.

My daughter was told to hang on to the tickets incase another  game is scheduled they may-and the word is may- honor them.  Also kicked around is playing Akron in December.

At least Frost has experience in how to coach through cancellations as he had two last year and a postponement 

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

Really sorry to hear that. And really sorry to say I think your chances of a refund are less than 1%

There is a post on another forum that said StubHub has said they will refund after cancellation and not rescheduling are final.  

I did the online chat with them myself earlier today and was told similar.  Crossing fingers...