Colorado Next Week

ttkpga

Obviously we are all frustrated about the events of last night.  I am sure the Team and Coaches are even more frustrated.  I have this feeling that next weeks tunnel walk and crowd will make this weeks seem like a practice run.  All of the pent up frustration will come out and Memorial Stadium may just be the loudest it has ever been.  The Puffaloes won't know what hit them!

• Plus1 2

I look at what Frost did last year at UCF.  Every game they came in focused, prepared and with a solid plan that stayed intact after first contact. I can't imagine NU being any different.  Our guys will be ready.  No emotional let down or "all guns blazing" and then burning out.  The Buffs don't have anything to prepare on other than UCF film.  Frost knows the importance of this game and what it means.  It means the same thing Troy, UM, Wisky etc mean.....I'm sure he "feels" different for some teams than others, but he will prepare for each as those it's the only game.  

• Plus1 2
44 minutes ago, lo country said:

I look at what Frost did last year at UCF.  Every game they came in focused, prepared and with a solid plan that stayed intact after first contact. I can't imagine NU being any different.  Our guys will be ready.  No emotional let down or "all guns blazing" and then burning out.  The Buffs don't have anything to prepare on other than UCF film.  Frost knows the importance of this game and what it means.  It means the same thing Troy, UM, Wisky etc mean.....I'm sure he "feels" different for some teams than others, but he will prepare for each as those it's the only game.  

This ^^^

This game scares me for a season/career opener considering the wholesale changes the team has gone through and no real game experience. And as bad as CSU looked, CU did look good and took advantage of the opportunity.

I'm not a gambler but will be interested in the opening line on this game. It has to be a tough one for the odds makers to pick.

• Plus1 1

Without having a tuneup game against Akron to work out some kinks, this CU games scares me a bit more now than it previously did. I'm sure Scott and Co can keep them focused and dialed in, but there's always going to be first game jitters to be worked thru, and CU is just the kind of team to take advantage of that and play spoiler in Lincoln.  

• Plus1 2